This year District 84 DLC was led by our Immediate past District Director, Pim Parpart, DTM.
Toastmasters International directs the Committee to nominate one or two candidates for each of the offices of District Director and Program Quality Director, two or more for the office of Club Growth Director, and at least one for any other elected office. The committee considers existing qualities and skills as well as the ability to build new skills.
The committee considers all declared candidates and deliberations as confidential. All candidates have been notified of their nomination for office and have confirmed their willingness to accept the nomination.
After carefully considering the qualifications of each candidate and based on a majority vote of the committee, the following names are placed in nomination to seek elected office for the 2022-2023 Toastmasters year:
- District Director: Paula Summa
- Program Quality Director: Vickie Goodman
- Club Growth Director: Felicia Shorter
- Club Growth Director: Norma Cress
- Division A Director: Nicholas Patterson
- Division B Director: Mary Arnold
- Division C Director: John Morrow
- Division D Director: Dwight Dillon
- Division E Director: Donald Toldson
- Division E Director: Andrew Paul McIntosh
- Division F Director: Randall Crosby
- Division G Director: William McCombie
- Division H Director: Gloria Darling
- Division H Director: Michelle Burt
- Division I Director: Orn Templeman
You can go to the link below to find the bios for each candidate.
The candidate showcase will be uploaded by April 10th and you will find the links for the candidate showcase interviews at that link once they are uploaded.
The District Council meeting takes place on April 30th at 1 pm EST. If you are a voting member of the District Council, you will receive an email with the link to register by April 2nd, 2022
Thank you, members of the Committee for your service to the district and your work on this committee.