RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOW AND AVOID THE RATE INCREASE!
Toastmasters’ renewal dues go up to $60 beginning with the October renewal cycle, but you can maintain the discounted $45 rate by renewing by July 31st!
ENJOY THE SAVINGS AND HELP YOUR CLUB
Click on the links below to see the most recent posts:
- Division Contest Season is here!Congratulations! Let’s all take a moment to congratulate all the contestants at the Club and Area Levels. They prepared speeches, they practiced and some were even volunteered to represent their clubs 😃! Evaluators, Humorous and International speech writers have all gained new skills and shared their thoughts with us during the contest season. Thanks to… Read more: Division Contest Season is here!
- The Power of Sharing Your Toastmasters Experience: Building Community Through Club InvolvementJoining a Toastmasters Club can be a transformative experience, offering individuals a chance to connect with like-minded individuals who share a common interest: developing communication and leadership skills. However, the true value of a club extends beyond the shared passion – it lies in the exchange of experiences among its members. By actively sharing your… Read more: The Power of Sharing Your Toastmasters Experience: Building Community Through Club Involvement
- Area Director Opportunities for 2024-2025Join the 2025-25 Team. Area Directors needed Are you interested in growing your leadership skills? Join the District Leadership Team as an Area Director! You will gain valuable skills while assisting clubs in District 84. Apply below to express your interest in the Area Director team for next year. There are limited opportunities so submit… Read more: Area Director Opportunities for 2024-2025
- One More Chance for TLI: Club Officer Training and So Much MoreWhether you are an existing leader or are considering the option of stepping up on your leadership journey, we invite you to our upcoming Virtual Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) on Sunday, February 25th at 2 pm ET. No matter where you are on your leadership journey, this event is designed to empower you with invaluable insights and strategies for success.
- No Time to Read?Learn from Valuable and Brief Alternatives by Julie Salgo I am about to share with you three books I learned a lot from, and thus I became a better professional. I am sure they will help you and others you mentor, coach, or influence to grow too. They are not recently published books, yet they… Read more: No Time to Read?
- Division B’s Annual Christmas Partyby Becky McGilton, DTM, PDD Forty years ago, while serving in the military, I developed a passion for providing opportunities for people to get together and socialize. I took it upon myself to open my home to those who wanted to enjoy a home-cooked meal, time with friends, and the opportunity to have companionship during… Read more: Division B’s Annual Christmas Party