About the Club Ambassador Program (CAP)
Expand your Toastmasters experience by participating in the District 84 Club Ambassador Program (CAP). We’re encouraging you to take a step outside of your club and to visit at least three clubs you’re not a member of. You have a lot to offer clubs when you visit and also have much to gain and bring back to your home clubs!
Watch and Learn About the Ambassador Program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Building upon the success of last year’s program, the Club Ambassador Program (CAP) has evolved and there are a few new changes to the program you must be aware of.
- The submission time frame for credit visiting a club. All CA visit report forms and documentation must be submitted within 28 calendar days of visiting a club!
- Submission is done by submitting to the submission form. Complete the form and upload the supporting documentation which is the email confirmation of visit from any officer of the visited club along with the snapshot of the virtual meeting showing your virtual meeting gallery of attendees.
- Third, if you are visiting a club in person, you can print the Club Ambassador PDF form prior to your visiting the club. At the meeting, have the club officer sign the form. Then you can upload a picture of the form into the submission form to the Ambassador Chair.
All visits must be submitted within 28 calendar days for credit.
When you turn in your third completed CAP form, you will receive the following:
- The Designation of being an Official District 84 Club Ambassador and Recognition at the District Conferences
- A Club Ambassador pin for you to wear at your club meetings and future ambassador visits
- The opportunity to go for one of this year’s Club Ambassador of the Year Awards.
How to Complete a Club Ambassador Visit
- Get started by downloading a CLUB AMBASSADOR FORM (pdf), and visit a club!
- Take notes and complete the form
- Get a club officer to sign the form; or get an email confirmation of your visit
- Submit your visit via the District 84 Club Ambassador Visit Report for 2021-2022 online form
- Attach the signed version of this form in the IMAGE UPLOAD section as verification of your visit
- If you have pictures from your visit; add those to the IMAGE UPLOAD section also
Visit reports must be submitted within 28 calendar days of your visit to earn credit!
Note: All Club Ambassadors will be recognized at the Spring District Conference in front of their peers unless prefer to receive their Ambassador pin ASAP. In that case, the Club Ambassador needs to make a request when sending in the forms. The Area Director will receive the pin/certificate at an upcoming District Executive Committee (DEC) meeting and deliver the pin/certificate to the club when they visit or at their convenience.
Ambassador Of The Year History
For the past 12 years, District 84 Toastmasters have visited many clubs, gaining valuable experience, knowledge, and serving Clubs that they visited. District 84 selects the person who visits the most clubs over the year as Club Ambassador of the Year.
Following are the D84 Club Ambassadors of the Year since its inception in 2008 at the fall ‘Aloha Conference.’ The number of clubs each visited follows the name.
2020-2021 – Denise Badolato (85)
2019-2020 – Cynthia L. Johnson (81)
2018-2019 – Julie McLean (37)
2017-2018 – Michael Nunez (14)
2016-2017 – Thomas Spencer (16)
2015-2016 – Julie and Michael McLean
2014-2015 – Wanda Brown (29)
2013-2014 – Ted Allman (70)
2012-2013 – Edwin Mercado (46)
2011-2012 – George Kustopolus (60)
2010-2011 – Deb Wilde (50)
2009-2010 – Frank Ricchi
2008-2009 – Nga Nguyen