Submit A Visit Report
About the Club Ambassador Program (CAP)
Expand your Toastmasters experience by participating in the District 84 Club Ambassador Program (CAP). We’re encouraging you to take a step outside of your club and to visit at least FIVE clubs you’re not a member of. You have a lot to offer clubs when you visit and also have much to gain and bring back to your home clubs!
Watch and Learn About the Ambassador Program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Building upon the success of last year’s program, the Club Ambassador Program (CAP) has evolved and there are a few new changes to the program you must be aware of.
- Visit FIVE (5) DIFFERENT CLUBS you are not a member of between July 1,2022 and April 1, 2023. Area and Division Directors can receive credit only for visits outside of their respective Areas/Divisions
- The submission time frame for credit visiting a club. All Ambassador visit report forms and documentation must be submitted within 30 days of visiting a club!
- Submission is done using the submission pdf or jot form. Complete the form and upload a supporting email confirmation of your visit from any officer of the visited club.
- If you are visiting a club in person, you can print the Club Ambassador PDF form prior to your visit. At the meeting, have a club officer sign the form. Then you can upload a picture of the completed form as part of the submission form to the Ambassador Chair.
All visits must be submitted within 30 calendar days for credit.
- New Ideas to share and try with your own club to keep the excitement strong.
- New Opportunities to participate as a speaker or other meeting functionary.
- New Friends! Why wait for an Area or Division contest to meet new people?
- New Experiences which will help you get the most out of Toastmasters!
When you turn in your fifth completed CAP form, you will receive the following:
- The Designation of being an Official District 84 Club Ambassador and Recognition at the District Conferences
- A Club Ambassador pin for you to wear at your club meetings and future ambassador visits
- The opportunity to go for one of this year’s Club Ambassador of the Year Awards.
How to Complete a Club Ambassador Visit
- Get started by downloading a CLUB AMBASSADOR FORM (pdf), and visit a club!
- Take notes and complete the form
- Get a club officer to sign the form; or get an email confirmation of your visit
- Submit your visit via the District 84 Club Ambassador online Visit Report for 2022-2023 or submit the PDF form vial email to email@example.com
Visit reports must be submitted within 30 calendar days of your visit to earn credit!
Note: All Club Ambassadors will be recognized in front of their peers as part of a Division event through their Area Director, or at the District 84 Conference. The Area Director will receive the pin/certificate at District Executive Committee (DEC) meeting and deliver the pin/certificate to the club when they visit.
Ambassador Of The Year HistoryDistrict 84 Toastmasters have visited many clubs, gaining valuable experience, knowledge, and serving Clubs that they visited. District 84 selects the person who visits the most clubs over the year as Club Ambassador of the Year.
Following are the D84 Club Ambassadors of the Year since its inception in 2008 at the fall ‘Aloha Conference.’ The number of clubs each visited follows the name.
|Year||Ambassador of the Year||Number of Visits|
|2019-2020||Cynthia L. Johnson||81|
|2015-2016||Julie and Michael McLean|