Call for Nominations for the District 84 Leadership team for Program Year 2024-2025 is now open.
Have you thought about taking the next step in your Toastmasters leadership journey?
If so, now is the time to consider serving as a District Leader for the 2024-2025 Toastmaster year.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division A Director
- Division B Director
- Division C Director
- Division D Director
- Division E Director
- Division F Director
- Division G Director
- Division H Director
Please go to the TI website at the link below to view the complete District Leader toolkit, which includes Protocol 9, along with additional information regarding nominations, candidate qualifications, campaign procedures and more.
Please review the following document to fully understand the “District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities” prior to submitting your application package.
Click on the name of the form to open the PDF:
The Pdfs are fillable:
The application package must contain the following documents:
- Candidate Application
- District Leader Nominating Form (you can self-nominate)
- District Leader Biographical Information
- District Leader Agreement and Release Statement
- Professional Photo
- All forms must be fully completed and sent to the District 84 District Leadership Committee Chair (DLC), Paula Summa, by March 4, 2024.
- All candidate interviews will be conducted sometime between March 20-28 (exact dates TBA). They will be done virtually via Zoom.