The District 84 Business Council Meeting will be held on September 23, 2023 at 10 am EDT
Since this is a virtual meeting, no proxies will be permitted (in accordance with Toastmasters International District Administrative Bylaws, Article X, e).
You must be a DEC member, a Club President, or a Club VPE to attend and to vote.
Either the President or the VPE may carry the club’s two (2) votes or each of these club officers may carry one (1) vote, as determined by the club membership.
In order to establish a quorum, you must register your intent to attend the online District Council meeting. A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent after you complete the registration process. Below you will find the form to register for the District Council meeting:
How to fill out the form:
- Indicate if you will be in attendance
- Your Name
- Your Toastmasters member number (You must enter this number as it will be used in verifying Quorum. It can be found by logging in at toastmaster.org. Your member number will appear on the landing page in the blue banner under your name in the heading ‘Where can we take you today…’
- Your Email
- Your Primary Designation: DEC member, Club President, Club VP Education. Select all that apply.
You will be voting on three items at the Council Meeting:
- Approval of the 2023-24 District Budget as presented at the meeting.
- Approval of the District Leader appointments made by the District Director since the beginning of the year.
- Contest format at the Area, Division and District levels
If you have questions or need more information, please contact the Credentials Chair Debi Jo Londono @ email@example.com
Thank you for your time and your attention to this important matter for the life and future of District 84 and your club.
Remember The District Council meeting will be held virtually and a link to the Zoom meeting will be sent after you complete the registration process